Ultra-high pressure TOUGHJACKET water blast hoses are a compact, lightweight alternative to traditional water blast hoses.
Visit Parker at BOOTH 1318 and learn more about TOUGHJACKET and our innovative product solutions for waterblast, waterjet and tube cleaning applications!
The WJTA-IMCA Expo is the annual tradeshow and educational event of the WaterJet Technology Association-Industrial & Municipal Cleaning Association (WJTA-IMCA). The Expo serves the global hydroblasting, vacuum truck, industrial cleaning and waterjet markets.
"I will never go back to the PVC Cover again! Not only is [TOUGHJACKET] lighter and much easier to drag around but I have also noticed a longer service life...with both the 40k and the 55k."
- Chris Shields, UHP Manager, Mid Atlantic Coatings
Find out why more and more customers are turning to High Pressure TOUGHJACKET hoses.
Built in abrasion resistance eliminates the need for an additional PVC sleeve and lightens the hose by up to 16%.
Reduce friction drag and operator fatigue with Parker’s ultra high pressure TOUGHJACKET water blast hose. Designed as a compact, lightweight alternative to traditional water blast hoses, this lightweight, PVC-free hose features a compact O.D. that’s up to 25% smaller than PVC-covered hoses, creating an ergonomic advantage for operators.
Performance Values of the TOUGHJACKET Ultra High Performance Hose
• Built-in Abrasion Resistance: Proprietary abrasion resistant cover eliminates the obstructive PVC cover
• Light Weight: Up to 16% lighter than comparable hoses
• ColorGard™ Technology: Provides early warning of hose wear abrasion issues
• Compact O.D.: Reduces friction drag and operator fatigue