Compact and flexible TOUGHJACKET thermoplastic hydraulic hoses from Parker Hannifin feature specially formulated polyurethane jackets for maximum abrasion resistance and dependable performance in large-scale, heavy-duty applications.
TOUGHJACKET™ flexible, compact thermoplastic hoses with 650x the abrasion resistance of standard rubber hose.
TOUGHJACKET hydraulic hoses are designed to withstand the strains of large-scale, heavy-duty applications. These hoses feature a special Parker-formulated polyurethane jacket to meet industry requirements for highest resistance and exceed the abrasion resistance and durability of rubber hose by 650 times.
Currently, the TOUGHJACKET series includes four hoses for fluid transfer applications and one for ultra high pressure waterblast. Depending on the fluid, the operating temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to +250°F (121°C).
• Superior Abrasion Resistance and extremely low coefficient of friction
• Compact Size: 2% - 5% smaller than comparable hoses
• Light Weight: 16% - 42% lighter than comparable hoses
• Excellent Flexibility: Proprietary hose design offers very low bend radius
• Consistent Long Lengths: Up to 750 feet continuous
• Low Length Change Under Pressure: 1% - 4% (563TJ +/- 1%)
• Fast response: Increased throughput and safety
Our Ultra High Pressure TOUGHJACKET Hose offers all the benefits of our standard hoses with additional performance benefits including:
• Built-in Abrasion Resistance:
Proprietary abrasion resistant cover eliminates the obstructive PVC cover
• Light Weight: Up to 16% lighter than comparable hoses
• ColorGard™ Technology: Provides early warning of hose wear abrasion issues
• Compact O.D.: Reduces friction drag and operator fatigue
Constant and variable pressure TOUGHJACKET thermoplastic hydraulic hoses operate at 2,000-5,000 psi, while ultra high pressure TOUGHJACKET hoses operate at 20,000-58,000 psi ideal for waterjetting applications.