Compact and flexible TOUGHJACKET thermoplastic hydraulic hoses from Parker Hannifin feature specially formulated polyurethane jackets for maximum abrasion resistance and dependable performance in large-scale, heavy-duty applications.
Up to 40% lighter than competitive pressure hoses, TOUGHJACKET™ flexible, compact thermoplastic hoses delivers 650x the abrasion resistance of standard rubber hose.
TOUGHJACKET hydraulic hoses are designed to withstand the strains of large-scale, heavy-duty applications. These hoses feature a special Parker-formulated polyurethane jacket to meet industry requirements for highest resistance and exceed the abrasion resistance and durability of rubber hose by 650 times. In addition, they are compact, light-weight, UV resistant hoses with an extremely low coefficient of friction.
Currently, the TOUGHJACKET series includes four hoses for fluid transfer applications and one for ultra-high-pressure waterblast. Parker is a leading ultra-high-pressure hose manufacturer for UHP water blasting. Depending on the fluid, the operating temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to +250°F (121°C).
• Superior Abrasion Resistance and extremely low coefficient of friction
• Compact Size: 2% - 5% smaller than comparable hoses
• Light Weight: 16% - 42% lighter than comparable hoses
• Excellent Flexibility: Proprietary hose design offers very low bend radius
• Consistent Long Lengths: Up to 750 feet continuous
• Low Length Change Under Pressure: 1% - 4% (563TJ +/- 1%)
• Fast response: Increased throughput and safety
Our Ultra High Pressure TOUGHJACKET Hose offers all the benefits of our standard hoses with additional performance benefits including:
• Built-in Abrasion Resistance:
Proprietary abrasion resistant cover eliminates the obstructive PVC cover
• Light Weight: Up to 16% lighter than comparable hoses
• ColorGard™ Technology: Provides early warning of hose wear abrasion issues
• Compact O.D.: Reduces friction drag and operator fatigue
Constant and variable pressure TOUGHJACKET thermoplastic hydraulic hoses operate at 2,000-5,000 psi, while ultra- high- pressure UHP TOUGHJACKET hoses operate at 20,000-58,000 psi ideal for waterjetting / water blasting applications.