Parker uses engineered materials and coatings for long life, and the FTS series is compatible with a wide range of fluids.
Want to see how our solution can fit with your project? Fill out our Application Data Form and a Parker representative will contact you about your request.
1. TRI-LOBE ROTORS AND SHAFTS
• Highly efficient design maximizes fluid transfer rate, and enables the pump to
dry run without sustaining damage.
• Engineered materials and coatings for long life
• Compatible with a wide range of fluids
• Spring-loaded wiper blade seals ensure high volumetric efficiency
• Through-hardened stainless
• Boosts inlet pressure to reduce cavitation and operate efficiently and reliably
at high RPM or altitudes without performance issues.
• Thrust-balanced design minimizes wear
3. HERRINGBONE TIMING GEARS
• Bathed in lubricating oil, prevents flank contact of the tri-lobe rotors in the
second pumping stage
• High contact ratios for smooth, reliable operation
• With high torque carrying capability and durability
• Eliminate thrust loads common in helical gears
4. MOTOR CONTROL UNIT
• Protects system from adverse operating conditions
5. PUMP SENSING UNIT (PSU)
• Shuts down pump in the event of overpressure
6. BYPASS VALVE
• Internally piloted and field adjustable.
At Parker we don't put limits on what is possible. It's this inquisitive nature that fuels our innovative spirit and drives us to push boundaries. Our global network of distributors offers unmatched product availability and local engineering and product support.
Tell us about your application, request technical or engineering support, or send us your question about fluid transfer application. We look forward to speaking with you.