Diesel Driven HPU
Parker Engineered System Solutions has decades of experience in supplying and maintaining diesel driven power packs. From 1 kW to 1 MW we would like to partner in designing the best-in-class customized power pack. Parker products are used from connectors, valves, pumps, filters and even controlling to optimize costs and customer experience. The power packs can withstand the highest demands varying from desert, artic or offshore climate.
Designed FLA (full load amps): 2 - 2000 kVA nominal power consumption
Outlet connection size: BSPP, SAE, Parker Triple Lock, Parker EO2, Parker CPI, Parker quick connectors
Flow rate: customer demands
Seal material: FPM, NBR, etc.
Max. oil viscosity: 500 cSt (I)
Oil medium: HEES biodegradable, Mineral and Synthetic esters
• Parker gear, piston, screw pumps depend of flow and pressure
• Parker Olaer Water or Air Oil Cooler
• Classification Marine (DNV, LR, LRS, RMRS, ABS, etc.)
• Mechanical construction (container) with DNV approval 7.4.2
• Parker oil pressure monitoring
• Parker oil temperature monitoring
• Parker Kittiwake oil cleanliness monitoring wear debris; to check damages on gears etc.
• Parker oil cleanliness monitoring water content sensor
• Parker IQAN MD4 Controls with touchscreen module
• Parker IPD oil cleanliness monitoring contamination sensor; to check oil quality online (CAN bus integration in controls)