All filter assemblies are not created equal. Parker creates, develops and rigorously tests its filter assemblies to deliver proven performance backed by industry expertise.
Parker designs its fuel filter assemblies with the utmost attention to performance and reliability to meet its customers' most stringent application requirements. Products include engine or airframe mounted, main or last chance fuel filters. Design characteristics include:
• High Performance Filter Assemblies (disposable or cleanable)
• Absolute Filtration Ratings
• Last Chance Filtration
• Bypass Valves
• Microdelta® Impending Differential Bypass Indicators or Electrical Switches
• Light-Weight Aluminum Housings
• Various Mounting Configurations
• Anti-drain Valves or Ports
Parker designs its lubrication oil filters to provide the extra-fine filtration and dirt holding capacity required to increase the operating life and reduce operating costs of aircraft transmissions and engines. By removing the contaminants found in these systems, transmission parts and engine bearings operate more efficiently which equates to safer and extended operating times at reduced cost. Parker lubrication oil filters provide:
• Extra-Fine Filtration
• High Dirt Holding Capacity
• Cleaner Components After Hours of Operation
• Reduction of Sludge in Oil
• Reduction in Wear Metals and Secondary Damage
• Extended Oil Change Intervals
• Increased Component Life
Parker designs its hydraulic oil filters for an extra-fine degree of filtration in today's ever increasingly complex hydraulic systems. These filters protect all the components used in these systems from foreign-born contaminants and contaminants generated by normal system operation. Removing these contaminants is crucial for safeguarding the fine clearances found in hydraulic system components, allowing efficient operation for extended periods of time. Characteristics include:
• Qualified Filter Assemblies: MIL-F-8815, MS 28720 and AN 6234
• High Filtration Efficiency, Beta Ratio
• High Pressure Filter Housings
• Various Materials and Mounting Configurations Available
• High Collapse Pressure Filter Elements
• Suitable for All Types of Hydraulic Fluids
• Epoxy or Welded Element Designs
• Bypass Valves
• Microdelta® Differential Pressure Indicators
Parker Scavenge Oil Filters, available in FAA certified kits or as original equipment, provide superior engine protection to operators of turbine powered helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. By filtering oil downstream of the scavenge pumps, these filters remove contaminants generated by the engine, such as carbon and metal wear particles, and protect the oil cooler, reservoir and engine.
Top Ten Reasons for Using a Scavenge Oil Filter System:
Over 4,000 helicopter operators can't be wrong!
HANSAIR LOGISTICS INC.
Parker provides extensive product knowledge and aircraft expertise to help customers fly with optimal performance and safety. Contact us to learn more about our on board filtration solutions.