Compact and flexible TOUGHJACKET thermoplastic hydraulic hoses from Parker Hannifin feature specially formulated polyurethane jackets for maximum abrasion resistance and dependable performance in large-scale, heavy-duty applications.
• Superior Abrasion Resistance and extremely low coefficient of friction
• Compact Size: 2% - 5% smaller than comparable hoses
• Light Weight: 16% - 42% lighter than comparable hoses
• Excellent Flexibility: Proprietary hose design offers very low bend radius
• Consistent Long Lengths: Up to 750 feet continuous
• Low Length Change Under Pressure: 1% - 4% (563TJ +/- 1%)
• Fast response: Increased throughput and safety
Our Ultra High Pressure TOUGHJACKET Hose offers all the benefits of our standard hoses with additional performance benefits including:
• Built-in Abrasion Resistance:
Proprietary abrasion resistant cover eliminates the obstructive PVC cover
• Light Weight: Up to 16% lighter than comparable hoses
• ColorGard™ Technology: Provides early warning of hose wear abrasion issues
• Compact O.D.: Reduces friction drag and operator fatigue
Constant and variable pressure TOUGHJACKET thermoplastic hydraulic hoses operate at 2,000-5,000 psi, while ultra- high- pressure UHP TOUGHJACKET hoses operate at 20,000-58,000 psi ideal for waterjetting / water blasting applications.