Helping create sustainable future - our fuel regulation components help OEMs and integrators build better systems with fewer emissions.Find out more
From fittings and regulators to valves and tubing, Parker's proven, multi-technology subsystems and components provide natural gas (NG) solutions that offer faster development, improved service life, reduced risk, and greater value.
Covers the types of certifications and the importance of testing and validation of natural gas vehicles. Learn about the types of extreme condition tests, CNG inspector training/certification programs and contact information for the organizations that provide certifications.
When we think about emissions, we usually think about our vehicles and the new wave of personal electric vehicles. The reality is that heavy-duty vehicles used for transportation of goods and passengers produce far more emissions and use a lot more fuel than personal vehicles.
The certification – one of the most stringent indicators of manufacturing quality in the bus and truck transportation supply chain – was awarded following a five-stage independent audit conducted by approvals agency Bureau Veritas. This highlights Parker’s robust approach to quality management and reinforces its position as the global leader in motion and control technologies.
On Board Fuel Regulation Module (FM80)
Available with multiple options, Parker's integrated gas regulator system provides advanced fuel handling performance. Piston regulator design delivers better control, fewer connections, and longer range.
• Optimized for 5 to 12 liter engines
• Stable, precise pressure control of CNG from 225 psi (15 bar) through 3,600 psi (248 bar) inlet pressure
• Tested and designed for extreme environmental operating conditions
• Extreme -40°F (-40°C) and +248°F (+120°C) ambient temperature
• Superior flow pressure-characteristics compared to other products available in the market with a 20 psi (1.4 bar) delivery pressure envelope
• Maintains stable pressures and high flow to the downstream components across the full operating range of CNG vehicles tank pressures of 3600 psig to 225 psig (250 bar to 15 bar)
• The FM80 is fully configurable. Request a FM80 Technical Bulletin (PN 25000314) from Veriflo Division for more information