Our fuel conveyance, regulation and filtration components help OEMs and integrators build better systems
From the refueling receptacle to the engine compartment, Parker offers precise, robust, reliable components and multi-technology systems that make a noticeable difference in performance. Our application experts can help you design a fuel regulator or complete fuel system that will add competitive advantage. Have a conveyance, filtration, regulation or control challenge? Our engineers are ready to talk.
On Board Fuel Regulation Module (FM80)
Available with multiple options, Parker's integrated gas regulator system provides advanced fuel handling performance. Piston regulator design delivers better control, fewer connections, and longer range.
• Optimized for 5 to 12 liter engines
• Stable, precise pressure control of CNG from 225 psi (15 bar) through 3,600 psi (248 bar) inlet pressure
• Tested and designed for extreme environmental operating conditions
• Extreme -40°F (-40°C) and +248°F (+120°C) ambient temperature
• Superior flow pressure-characteristics compared to other products available in the market with a 20 psi (1.4 bar) delivery pressure envelope
• Maintains stable pressures and high flow to the downstream components across the full operating range of CNG vehicles tank pressures of 3600 psig to 225 psig (250 bar to 15 bar)
• The FM80 is fully configurable. Request a FM80 Technical Bulletin (PN 25000314) from Veriflo Division for more information
Learn more about the Parker Divisions for Parker's CNG, LNG, and LPG products.